If you’ve ever cooked with pork sausage links, you already know! Impossible Sausage Links are plant-based sausages with an edible casing that cook and sizzle like their animal-based counterparts. Here are our tips:
- 1. Preheat grill.
- 2. Over moderate direct heat, grill links for about 8-10 minutes, turning approximately every 2 minutes.
- 3. For best results, brown all sides.
- 1. Preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle to medium heat.
- 2. Cook links for about 10-12 minutes, turning approximately every 2 minutes.
- 3. For best results, brown all sides. If not using nonstick, use about a tablespoon of oil.
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- 2. Place links on a sheet-pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil and cook for about 16 minutes, turning halfway through.