Take your pick: Impossible Meatballs Made From Plants can be heated in an oven, microwave, air-fryer, or on a stove top. Here are our guidelines for each prep method (heating times are approximate; appliances may vary):
In an oven:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Place frozen meatballs in a single layer on a baking tray.
- 3. Bake for 17 minutes or until hot.
In a microwave (1100kW):
- 1. Place 3 frozen meatballs in a microwave safe dish.
- 2. Heat on high for 1 minute or until hot, adding 1 minute of heat time for every 3 additional meatballs.
In an air fryer:
- 1. Place up to 14 meatballs on the wire tray.
- 2. Cook at 400°F for 11 minutes or until hot, gently shaking the tray halfway.
On the stovetop in sauce:
- 1. Place frozen meatballs in a saucepan and add cover with your favorite sauce.
- 2. Bring to a simmer on medium-high heat.
- 3. Cover, lower heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes or until hot. Stir occasionally.
For each of these methods, let cool for 2 minutes before serving. (We promise it’s worth the wait!)
Click here to learn more about Impossible Meatballs (including where to find them near you).