You’ve got several options when you’re cooking Impossible Chicken Nuggets. We recommend cooking them in a conventional oven, but you’ll also see great results in an air fryer or microwave.
In a conventional oven:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- 2. Arrange the frozen nuggets on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
In an air fryer:
- 1. Place the frozen nuggets on the air fryer tray, and close the cover.
- 2. Heat at 350ºF. (Cook 5 nuggets for 7 minutes, or cook 10 nuggets for 8 minutes.)
In the microwave:
- 1. Arrange the frozen nuggets on a microwave-safe plate.
- 2. Heat on HIGH. (Cook 5 nuggets for 1 to 1:30 minutes, or cook 10 nuggets for 2 to 2:30 minutes.)
After they’re cooked, let them cool for 2 minutes, and then it’s time to dig in.
Looking for tips on how to cook our other products? You’ll find them here.
If you're looking for recipe inspiration, look no further than our Recipes page.