You’ve got several options when you’re cooking Impossible Chicken Nuggets. We recommend cooking them in a conventional oven, but you’ll also see great results in an air fryer or microwave.
In a conventional oven:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- 2. Arrange the frozen nuggets on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
In an air fryer:
- 1. Place the frozen nuggets on the air fryer tray, and close the cover.
- 2. Heat at 350ºF. (Cook 5 nuggets for 7 minutes, or cook 10 nuggets for 8 minutes.)
In the microwave:
- 1. Arrange the frozen nuggets on a microwave-safe plate.
- 2. Heat on HIGH. (Cook 5 nuggets for 1 to 1:30 minutes, or cook 10 nuggets for 2 to 2:30 minutes.)
After they’re cooked, let them cool for 2 minutes, and then it’s time to dig in.