We tried to keep it simple. Here are the basics:
- Each receipt or photo can only be uploaded for points once.
- Only one receipt per date of purchase will be accepted.
- Only one photo upload per day will be accepted.
- Points are awarded toward the month listed on the receipt. For example, if you reach the maximum number of points in March and try to submit another receipt from March in May, you won’t receive points for that receipt.
- Receipts must be printed and itemized. At this time, we don’t accept handwritten receipts.
- Receipts must include the following pieces of information: store or restaurant name, address, date, IMPOSSIBLE™ item name, price, and total money spent.
- If we can’t validate your receipt because it’s faded, blurry or otherwise unreadable, we will remove the points for that receipt. If this happens, we’ll send you an email to let you know and give you the opportunity to resubmit your receipt.
Have more questions? Contact us and we’ll help you figure it out.
You can view the full terms and conditions for Taste Place here.