To upload recipes and/or photos, head to ImpossibleFoods.com/tasteplace and click “Upload Receipts” or “Upload Photos.” Each new validated upload gets you points!
You can view the full terms and conditions for Taste Place here.
Tips for photographing Impossible™:
- Adjust your dish so it's easy to see and well-lit.
- Make sure Impossible™ is visible (and our IMPOSSIBLE™ logo if you can get it!).
- If you made the dish yourself, be sure to select the grocery store you purchased from when uploading your photo.
- No selfies, please! We’re only interested in food for this one.
Tips for uploading your receipt:
- Get a printed, itemized receipt. At this time, we don’t accept handwritten receipts.
- Double-check that all of the following details are included: store or restaurant name, address, date, IMPOSSIBLE™ item name, price, and total money spent.
- Make sure the receipt is flat, legible, and the only thing in the photo. If your receipt is too long to photograph, you can fold it to show only the required information.
- If you have an email receipt, feel free to upload a screenshot.