One 4oz serving of the Impossible Burger contains 19g of protein-- 31% of the daily value! For reference, a comparable serving of 80/20 ground beef from cows also contains 19g of protein. Our major source of protein is from soy.
Articles in this section
- What are the nutrition facts?
- What are the ingredients?
- What allergens does it contain?
- How much protein does it have?
- Is plant-based protein as high-quality as animal-derived protein?
- Does it contain gluten?
- Is it processed?
- Does it contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Does it contain animal-derived ingredients?
- Why does the package have a “bioengineered” symbol?