You have several options when cooking Impossible Chicken Tenders. The conventional oven is our recommended method, but they also come out great when cooked in an air fryer or microwave.
In a conventional oven (recommended):
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2. Place the frozen tenders evenly across a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake for about 18 minutes total (until golden brown), flipping the tenders halfway through.
In an air fryer:
- 1. Place the frozen tenders in a single layer on the air fryer tray, then close the cover.
- 2. Heat the air fryer to 350°F.
Cook 2-4 tenders for about 10 minutes total, flipping the tenders halfway through.
In a microwave:
- 1. Place the frozen tenders on an uncovered, microwave-safe dish.
- 2. Heat on HIGH.
2 tenders: Heat for 1:30 to 2:00 minutes, flipping the tenders halfway through
4 tenders: Heat for 2:30 to 3:00 minutes, flipping the tenders halfway through
Once they’re cooked, allow them to cool for 2 minutes before enjoying. (They’re worth the wait!)