Impossible Chicken Nuggets are easy to prepare. They arrive fully cooked and ready to pop into the oven, air fryer, or microwave, coming in clutch for busy families and individuals on the go.
In a conventional oven:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- 2. Arrange the frozen nuggets on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
In an air fryer:
- 1. Place the frozen nuggets on the air fryer tray, and close the cover.
- 2. Heat at 180ºC. (Cook 5 nuggets for 7 minutes, or cook 10 nuggets for 8 minutes.)
In the microwave:
- 1. Arrange the frozen nuggets on a microwave-safe plate.
- 2. Heat on HIGH. (Cook 5 nuggets for 1 to 1:30 minutes, or cook 10 nuggets for 2 to 2:30 minutes.)
After they’re cooked, let them cool for 2 minutes, and then it’s time to dig in.